Tuesday, January 13, 2015

30 Paintings in 30 Days 9-13

    I am behind posting the last 5 days so here they are all in one post!



5" x 7" Pastel on Paper
This is Goleta Beach also a scene near Santa Barbara. I don't live in Santa Barbara but it is just a 45 minute drive away and such a gorgeous area.I have painted this scene more than once.

5" x 7" Pastel on Paper
This scene was inspired by a view from where I work, or I should say where I used to work as of last week ( but that's a whole different blog post!) it is a beautiful vista.

5" x 7" Pastel on Paper

Some beautiful flowers reaching up towards a sunny sky with white billowy clouds. Spotted these on a walk after the rain.



5" x 7" Pastel on Paper
Day 13 are two palms I pass on my daily walk. I decided to throw caution to the wind and ignore the rule of odd numbers when you are composing a painting. This works for me and I call it " Just the Two of Us". 
So now I am caught up and am going to try and be better at posting daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment