Thursday, January 29, 2015

30 Paintings in 30 Days - Day 30

Colors of Santa Barbara - 5" x 7" pastel on paper

Another scene inspired by the beauty of Santa Barbara! This is a 5" x 7" pastel on LaCarte pastel paper. This challenge has been such a positive experience for me, first it has helped me start a good habit of painting everyday and second has helped me begin to see a direction I am wanting to move in with my art. I have decided to keep on with the daily paintings or I should say 3-5 days a week. I want to allow a little extra time for me to work on bigger pieces of art too.
I have opened an Etsy Shop where I will be posting my daily paintings for sale, the link is www.casselldesigns.etsy.com. I want to thank Leslie Saeta for bringing us all together for this challenge, this was my third time participating and definitely my most successful. I have enjoyed also seeing what all the other artists have been creating for this challenge, it is amazing all the talent that is out there!

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Congrats on completing the challenge!! Very fulfilling for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those landscape paintings are simply gorgeous! The colors jump off the canvas so beautifully. I also love your technique! You definitely have so much talent in you, Sherri! I’m so glad that you’re actually doing something that you have a deep passion for, and I think that shows in the artworks you create. Thanks for sharing that! More power to you!

    Clint Shaff @ Franchise Match

    ReplyDelete