Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day 20


Yeah! I am 2/3 through the challenge as of today. I am actually truly enjoying this challenge and will be sad to see it end but I know I still have 10 more to go. Today I am going Plein Air painting and am really excited. It has been over 4 years since I have taken my easel out for a spin, I use to go weekly but life got in the way. Recently I have had a lot more time open up and am ready to get going again! I will do my stretches this morning so I don't pull my back lugging my easel, pastels, etc. down the trail, the big thing is putting the easel together! I still have the old school French Easels with all the nuts and bolts but someday would love to get one of the more modern and easier easels to set up. So I will post about my adventure and let you know how it went.

1 comment: