Sunday, February 1, 2015

Collage of all 30I


I made this collage in Picmonkey and then put it into Photoshop and added the Sherri Cassell Fine Art border on the bottom and the grey frame. It is so neat to see all thirty painting together and a sense of accomplishment for not giving up! I am already working on a bigger piece based on one of these smaller ones and I will be posting my progress soon. Congrats everyone that took part in this challenge and I wish you all happy creating!
If you would like to follow my Facebook Fan Page where I will be posting more of my work the address is www.facebook.com/sherricassellartist

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sherri ! Great paintings and beautiful collage!
    Till next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly gorgeous color and paintings.

    ReplyDelete