Friday, January 29, 2016

It's finally here - Day 30!

Watercolor on Paper
It's finally here, day 30 of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge. My last painting for the month is a little watercolor skyscape of a stormy day. I think my mind was on the weather report which said we are suppose to have a storm come in on Sunday. I welcome all the rain we can get here in California!
I really enjoyed doing these daily paintings and think I will continue on but give myself a break if I skip a day now and then. I loved seeing all the art from such talented artists that was posted and also meeting new artist friends from around the country.
I wish everyone happy painting and hope you come by and visit my blog once in a while. I am going to try and post on a regular basis now that I am going to be painting daily.

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sherri! I am looking forward to the rain as well :) Congratulations and happy painting to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wow! WELL DONE.
    All the best to you = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri - I love the impending storminess of this painting - makes me want to seek shelter! :o) I have greatly enjoyed finding you and your work over these 30 days and will continue to keep tabs on you. If it's OK, I'd like to add you to my blog watch. Enjoy!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning skies on this piece. I've enjoyed seeing your art throughout the challenge and want to congratulate you for completing the 30/30. Best of luck with your future creative endeavors and thank you for sharing your beautiful art with us!!

    ReplyDelete