Monday, January 25, 2016

Watercolor Iris for Day 25

Watercolor on Paper
Refrigerator broke down so had to go shopping for a new one today so I am posting a little late in the day. A new one will be delivered on Wednesday and we will have cold food once again. I don't think about my refrigerator much until it's not working and then I realize how wonderful it is!
I have changed my original direction that I had at the beginning of this challenge to do abstract pieces. But I feel good about my direction because I think painting everyday has really helped me understand what I am naturally drawn to paint.
I can't believe there is only 5 more days left to this challenge! I am definitely going to continue doing a painting a day.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Sheila! I have rediscovered watercolor and loving the process.

      Delete
  2. This IS really beautiful, and nice to hear that during the Challenge, you have learned more about the subject matter you are drawn to...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Painting everyday helps me really focus on my direction and of course it is always a process.

      Delete